Wednesday 29 February 2012

A literary lust list

In honour of World Book Day tomorrow...

I'm a sucker for typography on old book pages, and this 'I like big books & I cannot lie' print would make me smile every time I saw it.  Find it on Etsy (unless I get there first).


If you haven't discovered Bookish yet, then you're in for a treat.  A beautifully designed website full of literary treats, from typewriter badges for £1 to signed first editions for upwards of £1000, this site has it all.  The ampersand necklace is my favourite (although the 'GEEK' Scrabble brooch comes a close second).


I am in love with this 'Tea and books' silkscreen print by What Katie Does.  Onto the birthday list it goes...

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I just want all of these things! Maybe I could copy that big butts print.. (& v happy to have found your blog!)

    ReplyDelete