Wednesday 28 March 2012

Lust list

After a somewhat serious post on Monday, something more lighthearted today.  It's payday on Friday and I am very skint until then, so have been spending more time than usual window-shopping on Etsy.  A few of the lovely things I have found...


Barry Bulsara is a local artist whose works adorn many a Leicester bar.  This screenprint of a Liz Lemon quote is amazing: "I want someone who likes musicals... and I want someone who thinks being really into cars is lame and strip clubs are gross," might become my new profile blurb on OKCupid.


There are so many cute dresses in Jennifer Lilly's Etsy shop but I especially like this pale beige bird print, which is only £28.99.


We learnt how to make tote bags at craft club last week, and it's so simple that I really don't have an excuse to buy more, but I love the canvas tote bags by Mystic Moose (which are a bargain at only £3.99 apiece).  Now the only decision is which one to get: this typewriter print is vying with the multi-coloured buttons one for a place in my collection. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to the dresses. I have a wedding to attend in June and I might just have to buy one of these for it. Maybe not the moose one

    ReplyDelete