Friday 23 March 2012

The weekend ahead

Despite some fun plans here in Leicester, I am kind of wishing I was back in the north this weekend, due to two great-sounding events being held in Bradford and Leeds.


Tomorrow in Bradford you can visit the Zine Extravaganza, run by newly-formed zine collective Loosely Bound.  So, I lived in Bradford for 12 years and it was lame; when did it become cool enough to host a zine collective?  Colour me impressed.


On Sunday in Leeds is a plus-size clothing swap organised by Kirsty of Fatty Unbound blog and Make It Work zine.  There will be cake, which is all it takes to get me excited about an event.


Here in Leicester I will be visiting the vintage fair which regularly visits the cathedral tomorrow, seeing lots of friends, and going to see Gypsy at Curve on Sunday (I am hoping it will be very jazz hands; I do love a good musical).  Wherever you are, hope you have a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment