Wednesday 2 May 2012

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing

Life is either a daring adventure... print from the Happy Deliveries Etsy shop

My mum is amazing at knowing just the right words to say or, in this case, share.  Knowing that I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by the daunting task of packing my life up and relocating to America for a year, on Sunday she gave me a slip of paper on which was printed the above quotation in full:

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. 
Security is mostly a superstition.  It does not exist in nature."

How perfect is that?!  If I wasn't in the process of getting rid of all extraneous stuff and putting the rest into my attic, this print would be top of my lust list. 

2 comments:

  1. As the hairy bikers once said "Mum's know best!". I hope you don't mind I have tagged you in a book Q&A if you fancy taking part.

    ReplyDelete