Wednesday 13 June 2012

Bargain homewares with £10 off? Oh, go on then

I’m usually fairly skeptical about designer sale websites, because they very rarely offer anything I’d actually want to buy.  Then London-based thrift blogger Eleanor from Pretty Much Penniless directed my attention to Bamarang and, despite the rubbish name, I’m impressed. 
On sale at the moment are such covetable items as these fab Scrabble cushions (I’ve already ordered two).

Or how about some Rob Ryan ceramics with 35% off?


And I also love this Korean stationary set by Katy & June.  I have a penguin-loving friend who would be very happy to receive this. 

At the moment, Bamarang are offering this voucher worth £10 off your first purchase over £20, and believe me it won’t be difficult to spend.  But be quick – both the Scrabble cushion and Rob Ryan sales end today!

2 comments:

  1. So many lovely things but having real issues with ordering... I might regret recommending it!

    ReplyDelete