Friday 17 August 2012

Last week of freedom


I may be entering the last week of my summer holidays (sob!) but it promises to be an action-packed one.  I am very much looking forward to...

... going to Summer Sundae festival tomorow.  Not the best line-up this year (although I cannot wait to see Micachu & The Shapes again), but it's always nice to have a festival up the road;
... popping into the Handmade in Leicestershire fair at Belgrave Hall before Summer Sundae;
... cycling in Derbyshire on Sunday with my brother;
... cocktails with the girls on a 'school' night;
... seeing my niece and giving her the lovely handmade doll I bought her in South Africa;
... visiting Salford Zine Library at it's new home;
... watching the Manchester Pride parade next weekend;
... the Plus Size Clothes swap in Leeds next Sunday.
... seeing Grizzly Bear in Nottingham.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh Tom's watching Grizzly Bear now, i'm jealous! Also, you should see Jonathan Richman at Summer Sundae, i do love his songs.

    Have a great week! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thanks for the tip, I'll definitely check him out. He's an artist I've heard a huge amount about, but never actually listened to.

    ReplyDelete