Tuesday 4 June 2013

Guest posts wanted!

And it's that time of year again.  In a couple of weeks I'm off to sunny (I hope) Exmouth for a school residential with year 8. Living in a field for a week with 140 13 year olds - oh joy. 

I'd love to have some guest posts scheduled for that week, ideally on one of the following topics:
 
1. Who lives in a house like this? Because I'm incurably nosy, I'd like a few 'Through the Keyhole'-style posts about your favourite room or space in your house.
2. Best recent reads.
3. Music Q&A or music memories: tell us about a song that means a lot to you, and why it does.
3. Summer festival memories or festival guide to upcoming events.
 
Last year my guest posters were Laura, who showed us around the convent she calls home (spoiler alert: she's not a nun); Sarah, who mused on selling houses (and funnily enough, is now trying to sell hers), and Jenny, who took us round her Cape Town garden: who will it be this year?
 
Deadline for submissions is Sunday 16th June, as I'll be packing my bags first thing on Monday 17th. 
 
Send ideas/posts/pictures to jbistheinitial@gmail.com and include a link to your own blog, if you have one. I look forward to reading them!

No comments:

Post a Comment