Sunday 29 September 2013

Weekend in pictures


Bravely, The Boy ventured home to Yorkshire with me this weekend.  Despite a stinking cold on my part, we still managed to have a lovely and relaxing time.  I...

... Enjoyed a few ciders in Mooch, a lovely cafe/bar in Hebden Bridge (thanks to Lisa for the tip), where I was also lucky enough to meet my brother's girlfriend for the first time.  Nerve-wracking, but lots of fun;
... Shopped for vintage goodies, books and organic food in Hebden;


... Ate amazing vegan food, most home-cooked by my lovely mum;
... Walked in the woods (where The Boy made friends with a cat); 

 
... Rejoiced in the return to our screens of Strictly Come Dancing;
... Witnessed The Boy getting beaten at Scrabble by my mum (smart move, she might never have forgiven him if he beat her in their first match);


... Visited the Yorkshire Sculpture Park in glorious autumn sunshine.
 



2 comments: