Saturday 14 December 2013

Thrifty gift swap #1

 
Well, the thrifty gift swap parcels have begun to arrive and first off we have Helen, from Using My Loaf, who received this little beauty...
 
Today I received not one, but two parcels in the post, and had double the fun of opening my surprise packages!
 
I received from Thomas a music book which I can’t wait to start reading, a Orla Kiely tea towel (oh I do love me some Orla K), some very yummy looking homemade chocolate vegan cookies that I am looking forward to scoffing nibbling in front of the telly with a nice cuppa, and a print of a Daft Punk lyric which I think is homemade.
 
For gifts that are from someone that I have never met before, everything is spot on. I love everything, and am so pleased with everything. 
I think my favourite thing is the print - I must admit it that took me a few minutes to figure out what song the lyric was from (I would be rubbish on Nevermind the Buzzcocks!) But once I finally figured it out I just had to smile! I am a massive Daft Punk fan, be is one that needs to listen to the lyrics closer! I thought it was Take That originally!
 
Many thanks to Thomas for a great Thrifty Gift Swap and many thanks to Janet for organising things.

No comments:

Post a Comment