Thursday 6 March 2014

List #10: The ways I could love myself more

1. Be better at taking time to heal.  A five day migraine over the weekend made me realise that sometimes, the only thing that will help with the chronic pain I'm suffering at the moment is cancelling all plans and staying in bed for a day.

2. Listen to the compliments people give me rather than focusing on the negative.

3. Start taking more regular exercise.  Finding time in my day for a walk or a visit to the gym is not always easy, but I know it would help with my current health issues.

4. Spend less time messing about on the internet and more time doing truly enriching things, like reading or baking or sewing.

5. Leave my work at school rather than bringing home the stress of things that have bothered me over the course of a teaching day.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent list, I need to do at least 3 of those things too! Good luck with number 5, it seems like such a tricky thing to do sometimes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit that number 5 is going to be the hardest, I think! I'm going to focus on numbers 3 & 4 in the next few weeks.

      Delete
  2. This is a great list, and I'm completely with you on numbers 1 & 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can identify with so many of these! I need to get more positive, back to the gym/on my bike, off the internet, ; so your numbers 2, 3 and 4. Sigh. There aren't enough hours in the day or motivation in my bones.

    Jen | gingerellaj.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete