Thursday 27 March 2014

List #13: My spring to-do list

1. Buy a new car and sell my old, breaking down one.

2. Book the appointment for my next tattoo - done yesterday!

3. Buy a new camera.

4. Book flights and trains for our European adventure this summer (this is shaping up to be an expensive spring!)

5. Weed the garden and get it ready for summer with some new bedding plants and pots.

6. Start making practice cakes ahead of my friend's wedding.

7. Frame some of the many pictures currently stored in the spare room.

8. Have another 'Week of Making'.

9. Buy new kitchen worktops and flooring and get them fitted.

10. Catch up on the hideously huge piles of marking at work.

5 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by the fact you're getting a tattoo! Is it going to be shared on your blog or going to stay personal? Tattoos are so fascinating, not only how they look but also the meaning behind some of them. I don't have one myself, but I'd love to get one some day with a special meaning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be shared, don't worry! I've already got four, and this will be a cover-up of the one I got when I was 18.

      Delete
    2. Oooh really excited for that post now! :)

      Delete
  2. Yay, new tattoo! I got one when I was 18 too, and got it covered up a few years back. The things that seem like a good idea at 18 are rarely such a good idea 16 years later.

    Looking forward to the blog posts about your summer adventure and week of making :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - so much to do! A very exciting list.

    ReplyDelete