Monday 29 September 2014

What I wore: Tartan checks


The weather's been all over the place lately - not hot enough to discard tights, but definitely too warm for a coat or even a cardi. Luckily this dress - my final purchase before the spending ban kicked in - is perfect for early autumn and will carry me right through the winter when teamed with a chunky cardigan.

Made of a stretchy, knitted jersey in a striking purple check pattern, it's so comfortable to wear and is a great length. I'd never bought anything from New Look's Petite range before but I definitely will again, as this is the perfect fit on my 5'3" body. Teamed with my bargain Clarks satchel, tan brogues and a bird necklace, it was the perfect combination for a lazy September Sunday.

* Dress: New Look via ASOS * Bag: Clarks outlet store * Shoes: Clarks * 
* Necklace: years old so I can't remember where I got it! *