Sunday 26 October 2014

What I wore: Mod squad


I've wanted a Mod-style parka for quite a few years now, but hadn't found the perfect one until this summer. There I was, browsing the aisles of Sainsburys, of all places, when I happened across this lovely fella. Of course, with the unseasonably warm September it was only recently that I've been able to start wearing my new coat, but now it's a regular part of my wardrobe and I'm chuffed to bits with it. Warm and cosy, it looks great worn open over a dress but miraculously also zips up over the boobs of doom.

At the moment I'm mostly wearing it thrown over a dress (this is the heart print H&M dress I wore all summer, now styled for winter with thick tights and my trusty brogues) but it will be equally fab over skinny jeans and a jumper.

* Coat: Tu at Sainsburys * Dress: H&M * Shoes: Clarks *