Wednesday 4 February 2015

What I wore: A sale bargain


Due to the spending ban I couldn't go wild in the sales this year. In fact, I bought only one thing (and that only because I'd sold a few bits on eBay so had some spending money): this dress from Joy, an utter bargain at £15 down from £60.

Teamed with an ancient Primark cardigan in green and a pair of Dotty P's heels, it's perfect for work - made out of a light but lined fabric, it's comfortable to wear and with a high enough neckline to hide the boobs of doom from teenage eyes. It's really well cut, too, giving me the illusion of a flat stomach and not pulling too much across the aforementioned boobs. Not bad for fifteen quid.

* Dress: Joy (not online, but try your local store) * 
* Cardigan: Primark (old) * Shoes: Dorothy Perkins (old) *