Monday 11 May 2015

A Birthday Wishlist

The prompt for yesterday was 'Wishlist' and with my birthday coming up in June, I thought this was a good excuse to put together a birthday list.

First up (although not pictured), I'd be happy with anything from Modern Girl Blitz's Etsy shop: the Sylvia Plath typewriter brooch? Need. The 'Queer' button badge? Need. The 'Feminism Is Cool' banner temporary tattoo? NEED. But top of the list has to be the Riot Grrrl sweater clip set (although the Book Worm ones would be pretty cool too).

I think I first spied the Paperchase Meal Planner on Miss Pond's blog (or was it Miss Smidge?!), and it's exactly what we need to help organise our food shopping and dinners.

I drink Earl Grey tea by the bucket load, and my top choice of bag is the rather pricey Teapig bags.. Too expensive to be a regular feature of our grocery shopping, I'd love some as a birthday treat.

I still have a huge vinyl collection from my teens, plus a burgeoning recent collection of records Thomas and I have either bought or been gifted. So I need to address our lack of record player urgently, and how better than with this beautiful Crosley turntable from Urban Outfitters?

I love the Modcloth aesthetic and it kills me that they don't currently have an EU shipping hub, meaning that any order comes with a customs charge (it's not the charge I object to, which is often only a pound or two, but the hefty £8 Post Office fee on top) and is basically impossible to return. But of my, how I need this gingham dress in my life.

How perfect is this Riot Not Diet print from Etsy? I need it on my kitchen wall.