Tuesday 11 August 2015

What I Wore: Bicycle Print Dress


Is this the most twee dress ever? It's bright blue; it has a print of tiny daisies and bicycles with baskets; it features a Peter Pan collar. I think it just might be. I think even Jess from New Girl might reject it for being too twee. Me though? I love it.

My favourite mustard cardigan from H&M goes well with the dress (it's hard to see on these images, but some of the daisies on the dress are yellow) and I finished off the outfit with my new Clarks shoes, which are crazy comfortable for a pair of shoes with so many potential rub-points.

This was my get-up for Indietracks a couple of weekends ago, where is made the perfect outfit. After all, if you can't be twee as fuck at an indiepop festival featuring steam trains, when can you be?!

* Dress: H! By Henry Holland for Debenhams (not online) * Cardigan: H&M (old) *